UConn Senior Spotlight – Kendra Andrada ’16

Kendra Andrada

In this Senior Spotlight, meet Kendra Andrada, a senior from Glastonbury, Connecticut! Kendra is a Marketing major in the School of Business with a minor in French. Kendra was nominated for her work in the One Card Office – “Her future is bright and her possibilities are endless!”

What are your post graduation plans?: I will be moving to Radnor, PA to join Lincoln Financial Group’s Leadership Preparation Program as a marketing associate in their retirement plans services department. I will work in that role for one year then rotate to another department for a year before getting a permanent placement.

What is your favorite UConn memory?: When we won both basketball championships!

Why did you become a husky?: I have strong family ties to UConn because my father and sister both went here. I saw how much my sister loved it and I knew that the business school and French department here were both highly ranked, so I thought it would be a great place for me.

What is your favorite place on campus?: The swings by Mirror Lake!

What have you been involved in at UConn?: I am on the executive board of Honors in Business Association, as well as a member of Alpha Kappa Psi, and I work in the One Card Office.

What will you miss the most about UConn?: Being so close to all my friends.

What was your biggest accomplishment while at UConn?:  My biggest accomplishment at UConn was being a two time Babbidge Scholar.

What advice do you have for underclassmen?: Get involved and go to athletic events – you’ll regret it if you don’t!

What is one little known fact about you?: I was homeschooled until 4th grade.