Commencement Regalia Information

Please see commencement.uconn.edu for the most up-to-date information.

I purchased my regalia online and selected the “Ship to Home” option. What should I do to obtain a refund?

• If the order has not shipped, the order can be canceled and a full refund will be issued.
  • If the order has shipped, DO NOT OPEN THE PLASTIC BAG CONTAINING THE REGALIA. Seal the box back up (or do not open the box at all) and return it to Oak Hall at the following address:

Oak Hall Cap & Gown
3812 Blue Ridge Drive
Roanoke, VA 24018

Oak Hall will refund your order (minus shipping and handling) as long as they receive it back within 30 days of shipment. The most important note is that the plastic bag the regalia is in must not have been opened! If it has been opened, the refund will not be processed. This is for health reasons.

I purchased my regalia online and selected the “Ship to Store” option. What should I do to obtain a refund?
A refund will automatically be issued to the credit card on which the regalia was purchased. There will be no need for you to pick-up or return any regalia at any time. Please allow up to 8 weeks for refunds to be processed. Oak Hall is working through the refunds as quickly as possible.

I am still interested in purchasing souvenir regalia for my own use (photos at home, videos, etc.). Can I still purchase a regalia package?
Yes. Please visit https://uconn.shopoakhalli.com to obtain regalia for your own personal use.

Should I buy regalia now with the hope that my 2020 ceremony will be rescheduled?
You are under no obligation to purchase regalia now. If UConn decides to reschedule the 2020 ceremonies, announcements will be posted and graduates will be instructed on how to purchase appropriate regalia.

This entry was posted in News.